A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, January 30, 2018

THE STATE OF THE UNION OF POLITICAL ZOMBIES


I, Ronald L. Jones, the writer of these horror tales...
Do not want to burn out my eye cells watching political TV tonight!
I do not want to allow my brain to be affected by zombie rhetoric!
But I must be informed when the ultimate liar lies!
How else can I attack the brains of Trump zombies if I am not informed?
Tonight, I must watch... The State of the Union of Political Zombies!

RLJ





THE STATE OF THE UNION OF POLITICAL ZOMBIES

(Herndon, Virginia)


My breath is strained and short... my heart beats erratically as abject fear overtakes me!
I sit here in my TV chair, watching the evening news, awaiting the horror, with terror, soon to come.
The fascist president of the United States of America is soon to give his first State of the Union speech!
Oh the horror of a perverse brain rotted zombie thug, given ultimate power over me, handed over by the brain rotted infected who allowed him to freely bite them... oh the horror, the horror!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment