A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, January 2, 2018

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (24)


The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello Journal, I'm back to writing in your awaiting pages!
This past year has been a very hectic time!
I chased three leads,
From Richmond to Petersburg...
And back to Richmond...
 Hoping to find another person alive!
No luck, but I have some awesome tales to tell!
But today, in this first posting in a long while, it is all about this cold weather!

JAC




THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (24)

(Richmond, Virginia)


Holy Shit, it's fucking cold outside in this Arctic chill blasting Virginia this early in the winter!
Although I hate going out there and getting to work in the deep freeze, the cold makes my work easy!
The zombies freeze to the point of being an immobile statue of rotting flesh, posing in mid-step!
And it is now when I take my metal baseball bat and smash their skills like frozen melons... decreasing their infinite numbers... enough for  me to get some peace when spring returns!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment