A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, January 24, 2018

ICE IN THE DESERT DOES NOT MELT


In this present time of politics gone mad,
When people in power refuse to suppress their evil nature,
That trickle down evil can even be found in the death dealing heat of the desert!
And in that heat... Ice In The Desert Does Not Melt!

TEL





ICE IN THE DESERT DOES NOT MELT

(Alpine, Texas)


One of the more profound questions ever thought by man is: What is the definition of true evil?
I am Tony Lopez... and I have just seen evil so vile it made me want to throw a shoe at my television!
Right there, on my TV screen, in Alpine, Texas... an ICE agent, with glee on his face... is a monster!
In his evil hands are water jugs, hidden away by good Samaritans, for drinking water by sufferers bone dry and near-to-death... him pouring out the water... and enjoying his moment of pure evil!

TEL

No comments:

Post a Comment