A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 6, 2026

I ONLY DREAM OF YOU


 (Prologue)

(Love, even in death!)


RLJ




I ONLY DREAM OF YOU

(Las Vegas, Nevada)


In his sleep, Max Graham only dreams about his wife, Lydia, who died in a car crash one

 year ago!

She was only thirty-three years old when the drunken driver's Maybach hit her head on!

Everybody involved on the other side is throwing all kinds of money at him for his comfort!

But even through this time of grief and horror, Max only finds comfort in telling Lydia 

that... I only dream of you!


RLJ





No comments:

Post a Comment