A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, September 16, 2026

IT ONLY HURTS WHEN I DIE



(Prologue)

Sandy Travis doesn't even know she is an immortal!

She never gets sick and often wonders why it only hurts when I die!)



(an excerpt)

IT ONLY HURTS WHEN I DIE

(Grand Island, Nebraska)


Dear diary, today I am journaling about another death and the pain that brought me back!

I was walking from work, on my lunch break, to go to the sandwich shoppe down the street!

And as fate would have it, again, a speeding car smashed into me and killed me right there!

And then the pain woke me and I ran back to the office to change my cloths, again, as I

 watched the commotion at the savage wreck outside my window!


RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment