A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 27, 2026

I WILL NEVER SEE MYSELF AGAIN


(prologue)

Even a two hundred year old vampire desires to, again, see her face in a mirror!


RLJ




I WILL NEVER SEE MYSELF AGAIN

(Salem, Mass.)


Every time Gretel looks into the reflective depths of a mirror, a pervasive sadness overtakes

 her!

Moments ago, she finished draining her latest victim of his blood, quenching her bloodlust

 thirst!

And so, now staring into his bathroom mirror, the blood does not gain her back any of her

 long lost youth!

Of course, she cannot reflect an image back from the mirror... so all she has is her continued

 sad, soulless realization that "I will never see myself again!"


RLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment