A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, September 13, 2026

IN DEATH COMES QUESTIONS


(Prologue)

What comes after death, actually? Only the haunted come close to realizing that question!


RLJ




(an except)

 IN DEATH COMES QUESTIONS

(Flagstaff, Arizona)


I should state my name, Lance Porter, to remind myself of who I am because my memory is

 fading fast!

I am dead and desiccated and long since buried underneath the hot dry sand and rock of this

 burial plot!

Somehow, I have become aware and am now looking down at my grave and wondering why

 I am here!

In life I thought I had all the answers... but now, in death, comes the questions of just what

 does it mean to die!


RLJ



No comments:

Post a Comment