A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 14, 2016

HOLY HELL, I'M NOT DREAMING




That's right, American normal people, that's what I said...
Holy Hell, I'm Not Dreaming!

RLJ





HOLY HELL, I'M NOT DREAMING

(Herndon, Virginia)


Holy Hell! I'm not dreaming, goddamn it!
I just opened my eyes from a night of sleep and the dark reality is... real!
A racist is now the President of the USA... and his cabinet is full of hate mongers!
 Serious horror meet sober reality.... soon to be in the White House... in Washington, DC... in November 2016... the day America died!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment