A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 21, 2016

THE EDGE OF STUPEFACTION


 Dilbert Alessandro has been pushed over the edge of reality!
Too much TV, too much anger and too much politics!
He has hurt himself today!
He has stepped over... The Edge Of Stupefaction!

RLJ 





THE EDGE OF STUPEFACTION

(Carolina, Puerto Rico)


I cut off my left pinky finger today... to feel some pain through all the numbness cursing me!
It wasn't all that bad... the sharp pain and the squirting blood... and I felt all so alive again!
I've also busted my Television with a hammer... killing one source of the Novocaine feeling!
Tomorrow I might murder a dog... to see if that act trumps the numbness... and then, what's next?

DOA

No comments:

Post a Comment