A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, November 17, 2016

RUNNING FOR MY LIFE (AN EXCERPT)


 (From the crimson splattered files of: Bloodplasma.blogspot.com)


I'm Aidan Nance and I have a horror tale for you!
My new girlfriend likes to party in exotic circles of strange friends.
She told me the sex with her would be unbelievable, but...
I could only see her at night and I could ask no questions!
But, I found out her real deal!
And electric sex, or no sex, the secrets I discovered now has me...
Running For My Life!

ADN






RUNNING FOR MY LIFE  (AN EXCERPT)

(Shallotte, North Carolina)


Particles of the coal black asphalt beneath the grinding tires of my Mustang taste the warm air!
I'm chewing up the road as I'm speeding down 17 in an effort to escape the predator in my rear!
I'm traveling faster than she can fly, and my saving grace is she doesn't know where I'm going!
Fuck trying to get over the fact that my girlfriend has been turned into a vampire... I'm not letting her bite my neck to drink my goddamn blood!

ADN

No comments:

Post a Comment