A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, January 9, 2017

ATTENTION... FROM A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN


My name is Ellery Scaamucci.
I have a tale of pure horror,
And pure pleasure,
To tell you about!
But, I might look like a total pussy tool if I tell you all of it right now!
So, here is a sample of what it might be like to gain the...
Attention From A Beautiful Woman!

ELS




ATTENTION... FROM A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

(Patterson, New Jersey)


Oh, my god... what will a desperate man do for the sustained attention of a beautiful woman?
Marla "gets off" at night by tightly tying me up, gagging me with a sock and slapping me around!
Oh, it's not what you're thinking... oh, fuck no... she hard smacks my... you know... my junk!
This is horrific pain for me... a nightly nightmare... but, you should see the pleasure on her face... oh, my god... what will a man do for the sustained attention of a beautiful woman?!

ELS


No comments:

Post a Comment