A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, January 17, 2017

JUST ANOTHER POST APOCALYPSE TALE OF HORROR (2)


The nuclear bombs fell across the USA that fateful week, so many years ago.
In this now radiation wrecked world, only the hardy survive.
Survival can sometimes take an abrupt nasty turn for the worst.
The irony of the situation becomes... Just Another Post Apocalypse Tale Of Horror.

ALS





THE PAYMENT TO A HUNTER

(Myers Park, North Carolina)


Life in post apocalyptic America sucks for a man like me with my particular issue!
It is a crying shame that so many doctors and scientists were murdered in the great war!
Money doesn't mean shit anymore... the skill of a hunter is what people pay you for now!
I'm an excellent hunter... I provide meat for the ravaged survivors in this bombed-out whistle-stop... and my pay is not sex or favors... my pay is the now rare insulin for my damned diabetes!

PAB

No comments:

Post a Comment