A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, January 25, 2017

SHADOWMEN LIKE ME


Under the cover of the darkness of night lives the Shadowmen!
Who are they, what language do they speak and why are they there?
All of that info is not important to Quirin Lang, one of the Shadowmen himself!
He has only one need for... Shadowmen Like Me!

RLJ




SHADOWMEN LIKE ME

(Chevy Chase, Maryland)


This dread I feel is nothing like the gloom and doom of the dark death days of my yesteryear's!
I distinctly remember the dreadful horror days and nights before pasteurization and immunizations!
The first century of my feral life after being turned into an undead vampire was not as stressful as today!
I exist in the darkness of the night... my prey is there with me... whom will I eat if the new President deports the millions of shadow men in the darkness with me?

QSL



No comments:

Post a Comment