A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, January 10, 2017

DYING TO MEET YOU AGAIN (AN EXCERPT)


Elmore Noble is sitting on the edge of his bed with his huge pistol in his right hand.
Tonight is the 247th night in a row that he has done the same thing.
So far, as usual, he sits here about ten minutes before putting the gun away.
In his left hand is the short missive he reads every night as he contemplates his fate.
It is titled... Dying To Meet You Again!

RLJ





DYING TO MEET YOU AGAIN  (AN EXCERPT)


Sweet Marnie... is it possible that you can miss me as much in death as I miss having you in my life?
The drunk driver T-boned your car one year ago, but can your spirit still miss me from the beyond?
Every day of my hellish life, I am committed to meeting you again... just like the first time we met in Venice.
I miss our romance as much as I miss you... and I will see you again, my dear, because I am dying to meet you again!

ELN

No comments:

Post a Comment