A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, April 5, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (10)


Even brain dead, former human, zombies can defeat a lock.
I tend to forget that unforgettable fact, ever so often.
Last night, I almost paid a dire price for my folly.
It will not happen again!

JAC








THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (10)

What a goddamn nightmare of a surprise to awaken in the middle of the night to a fight for my life.
Somehow, a stray zombie managed to push its way past the front barrier and make it into my sanctuary.
It went for my left foot, the closest body part to the door... startling me awake to its teeth in my shoe heel.
A hard jab of the iron poker into its rotted brain killed it... leaving me feeling less secure than ever before in this unsecured apocalypse! 

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment