A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, April 18, 2015

THE ROAD BENEATH MY BMW


Victor expects a double-cross at the meeting place.
His former gang bros... his former partners in crime... kidnapped Anna.
And now they are using his sister as bait for money.
Oh, he got the money just in case they are straight!
But he expects the worse... and so, he is prepared to get bloody tonight.
Somebody has to die tonight!

VAM








THE ROAD BENEATH MY BMW

The gas tank in my +BMW X5 is full and the road beneath it is disappearing under the front end!
I am rolling down highway 66 at the speed of a never tiring cheetah... and I don't have spots!
I've got two hours to get where I need to be in two hours... and I cannot be one minute late!
I've got their hostage money... and my AK-47, too... because they're not letting her go without a fight!

VAM

No comments:

Post a Comment