A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, May 20, 2016

BLOOD WINE



Oh, this is not humanity!
The effects of drinking to excess,
Day after day,
Has made Albert Walker vomit... Blood Wine!

ALW





BLOOD WINE

(New York City, New York)


You know, its the goddamn DT hallucinations that are the worse when I quit drinking!
The paranoia comes in at a close second... then comes the sweating and the vomiting!
Red red wine, it steals my soul and makes me become a monster zombie that blindly roams.
I would eat your brains, if it would make the Tremens go away... anyway, by three days from now, I'll be back on the streets blackout drunk again!

ALW

No comments:

Post a Comment