A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I SAW A ZOMBIE TODAY


I am Rob Lindemann.
I have something on my mind that is burning me alive.
The question is...
Is there more than one definition of what a zombie is?
I don't know the full answer to that question!
All I know is this... I Saw A Zombie Today!

RLL





I SAW A ZOMBIE TODAY

(Mahwah, New Jersey)


I saw a zombie leaning against a building today!
It was standing on the corner of Elk and Cross... at the 7-11!
It had blood red eyes, raw scraped skin, tattered clothing and no shoes!
It was dead, man... even though it had a bottle of Thunderbird rotgut in its right hand!

RLL


No comments:

Post a Comment