A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, May 29, 2016

NEAR TO DEATH BY SPORTS OBSESSION



The cloud of exhaustion has just faded from my eyes.
My blood pressure has finally reduced itself.
Now I must write these words of catharsis.
Words about why I'm... Near To Death By Sports Obsession!

RLJ





NEAR TO DEATH BY SPORTS OBSESSION

(Herndon, Virginia)


Oh, the horror... the horror!
I'm getting too old for this heart stopping NBA madness!
I'm gripping my heart as this Warriors vs. Thunder game has ended!
Oh my god... I'm practically murdering my soul, from the heart out, with this psycho sports fan insanity of mine!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment