A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, May 16, 2016

NIGHTTIME IN THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT


Dee Dee Marks loves to write poetry about her mortality.
Her writing is her secret way to vent, too.
She mostly writes about what it is like to live in the...
Nighttime In The Land Of Enchantment!

(DDM)





NIGHTTIME IN THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT

(Hobbs, New Mexico)


The night of moon and darkness is better than the day of sun and light.
I won't burn up in the darkness like a piece of Caesium in water in the daylight.
And my prey is so much easier to catch when they can't see me... but I can see them.
Give me the night over the day any time, because... I will die again in the sun, or I will exist in the night!

DDM

No comments:

Post a Comment