A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, October 12, 2016

BETTER OFF ASLEEP


Quincy Lawrence had a crazy dream last night!
He eventually awakened... disappointed!
And he came to the undeniable conclusion that he is...
Better Off Asleep!

QOL





BETTER OFF ASLEEP

(Anchorage, Alaska)


I thought I saw God last night... in my bed... in a dream state eternity of enlightenment!
There was no woman involved in this bliss... only sandman star pillows and marshmallows!
I was just about to discover the meaning of life when... I woke the fuck up... pissed off!
And then the horror returned to me... I was only in a stupid dream... and there is still no god... and there is no woman, either!

QOL

No comments:

Post a Comment