A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, October 19, 2016

THE SPACE BETWEEN THEM


Two spiritually depraved ghouls met at a downtown bar.
Under the cover of the darkness of a midnight moon,
They sat in a dark corner in the smoky haze of the bar.
They discussed the border lines of the hunting territory in...
The Space Between Them!

RLJ





THE SPACE BETWEEN THEM

(Alameda, California)


I do what I do!
You do what you do!
And we'll meet somewhere in the in the space between us!
And remember, the people I eat are not the people you eat... remember that... or when we do meet in the space we'll be eating each other!

SWA

No comments:

Post a Comment