A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WHAT DO YOU EAT AS A LAST OPTION (AN EXCERPT)


Ellerby Babcock's private Beechcraft G36 Bonanza lost power and crashed.
Ellerby has an idea of where he is, but right now he is very hurt and isolated.
The airplane did not break apart, but he was terribly bounced around.
Days later, he is now very hungry and has no food.
What Do You Eat As A Last Option?

RLJ






WHAT DO YOU EAT AS A LAST OPTION  (AN EXCERPT)

(The Pinnacles, California)


Dear Journal: I really don't want to eat one of these huge rats, but what the hell else am I supposed to eat?
My airplane crashed in these mountains three days ago... and both of my legs are damaged!
I finally freed myself and have gathered all the stuff I need to survive the cold nights to come!
But, I have no food... and these rat like animals are everywhere... and they bite... but they've never met a starving human before!

ESB

No comments:

Post a Comment