A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, October 11, 2016

THIS IS HOW I DIED TODAY


Sal Amendola is no longer of this earth!
His mortal coil has departed this plane of existence!
His wife helped his soul to leave his body behind!
If you could ask Sal a question he would answer with...
This Is How I Died Today!

SLA





THIS IS HOW I DIED TODAY

(Saddle River, New Jersey)



Well, it sure as hell is hot wasn't the frying pan smacking me in the back of my head!
It sure wasn't the twenty-four horrifically painful knife stabs to my back and my neck!
It wasn't the dragging of my damaged body from the kitchen to the tool shed behind the house!
It was the heart attack from the fear as I watched Martha power up the table saw!

SLA

No comments:

Post a Comment