A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, October 10, 2016

HERE THEY COME AGAIN


Well... my name is Elmore Morehead.
The sounds in my attic have started again.
And all I can say, or do, about it is bemoan the fact that...
Here They Come Again!

ELM





HERE THEY COME AGAIN

(Norfolk, Virginia)


They are at it again, up there in the warm dark space inside my hollow stuffy attic!
When they start knocking and mumbling and moaning up there, Halloween is almost here!
Are they ghosts of goblins or demons, or such... so far, they will not reveal themselves to me!
Anyway, I'll try to get some sleep tonight even though some things invisible, and loud, stomps around in the attic above my bed!

ELM

No comments:

Post a Comment