A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Thursday, October 13, 2016

FRESH MEAT (AN EXCERPT)


The secrets inside deep woods forests,
In places so remote explorers travel to map them,
There exists the chance that one might end up as... Fresh Meat!

WKL





FRESH MEAT  (AN EXCERPT)

(Aniakchak National Preserve, Alaska)


...I admit it, the first time I tasted human flesh I was repulsed by what I was chewing on!
But, my mentor guided me in the ways to season human meat... and how to enjoy it!
It was never murder, he told me, when we captured a man and cooked him like a hog!
This is our sacred land and if those men insist on coming out here... well, we'll eat them, too!...

WKL

No comments:

Post a Comment