A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, January 26, 2015

I ATE A PORTAL TO HELL


Sammy Albert should have know better.
Sometimes what you eat today will destroy you tomorrow!

RLJ







I ATE A PORTAL TO HELL

Oh my god, I shouldn't have eaten that mushroom cap yesterday.
The hallucinations just scrambled me in the brain like a monster filled horror movie.
My eyes are cloudy, the air around me is shimmering and the portal into hell just opened!
Did Dave tell me to eat the whole thing, or was I suppose to nibble a piece of it... too late now!

SAA

No comments:

Post a Comment