A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, January 5, 2015

TRAPPED INSIDE A LIVING NIGHTMARE


War is hell!
And... so is being Trapped Inside A Living Nightmare!

ARN





TRAPPED INSIDE A LIVING NIGHTMARE

I hear the guns and the rockets and the screams and the death calling to me every night!
The war over there has never left the cellular structure of my DNA!
The nightmares followed me back to Virginia and are pushing me to the brink of killing again.
The more my neighborhood looks like Afghanistan... the closer I draw my guns to me!

ARN

No comments:

Post a Comment