A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, January 9, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (5)

The dead walk the earth as homicidal cannibals who eat the living!
The living have mostly been murdered and consumed.
I, Jason Allen Cranston, am alive.
My mission in life,
Before I am eventually cornered and bitten,
Is to find somebody else alive... anybody!

JAC






A WINTER DANCE WITH DEATH


This has been a tough winter here in the land of the zombie Armageddon!
These waves of snow storms have trapped me here in this old house on this side of town.
In order to get back to my home base, I'll have to take the zombie infested subway tunnels.
Here I go again, with my shotgun and a backpack of ammo, through another gauntlet of death! 


JAC



No comments:

Post a Comment