A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, January 19, 2015

PLATINUM


Vanity, 
Thy name be my lady... 
Even if you suck my blood from my neck until I nearly pass on to the forever.

SSN






PLATINUM

..."If you want me in your life," She said as she drowned him in her hypnotic brown eyes.
"You will have to give me the thing I need from you the most... your warm rich blood!
"Your present of the silver necklace, I cannot accept... silver burns me like fire!
But, I am a women... undead... who loves her adornment in Platinum that does not burn!...

SSN 

No comments:

Post a Comment