A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, January 18, 2015

NECK WOUNDS


Just who really designs these monstrous devices of necessary use?
Gaston is asking himself this question, as he is bleeding all over his bathroom sink.

GAT 







NECK WOUNDS

Are you kidding me with this crazy guillotine device horror show?
I saw the advertisement for this new advanced shaving razor on the TV three weeks ago.
I ordered this whacked-out contraption and used it this morning after my shower.
I can't show my face today... this thing cut up my neck like a vampire ripping me to shreds.

GAT


No comments:

Post a Comment