A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, January 17, 2015

THE GUARDIAN


The 24 hour day belongs to men like me.
I am a Guardian...
And I will not tolerate assaults on those whom I guard.
Beware, there is no second chance!

SAB







THE GUARDIAN

The couple next door are beautiful women, both... and they are lesbians.
They confided in me the horror story their 10 year life together has been... 6 years ago.
The threats, assaults and violence all stopped... 6 years ago and back... today, much better.
Horror is forever and it never entirely goes away... unless a covert guardian like me kills them all!

SAB

No comments:

Post a Comment