A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, January 23, 2015

I FALL ASLEEP UPON YOUR CHEST

It has been quoted that...
A man would dangerously sleep with a block of ice,
If it would satisfy him sexually.
Sometimes, 
Dangerous cold things do satisfy men!

WAL






I FALL ASLEEP UPON YOUR CHEST

One year ago, I would never have imagined I could share a bed with an undead lover.
Sherry, like a few other vampires who desire normality in their sublime existence, wants life.
She chose me to be her bridge to the life she misses... I quench her bloodlust on a nightly basis,
When I fall asleep upon her chest every night, and trust that she will not drain me dry during before morn!

WAL

No comments:

Post a Comment