A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A CRY FOR HELP FROM INSIDE THE DREAM


These things I know to be true:
The Dream Whisperer hears the ghostly faded calls from dreamers in distress.
She was haunted by the whispers as a youth.
Today, she is often the only entity standing between insanity and sanity.
And, she takes her vocation seriously!

MAP








A CRY FOR HELP FROM INSIDE THE DREAM

...My name is Mary Prince and I have been confined to this hospital bed for six months.
Something is deadly wrong inside of me... that has paralyzed my body and destroyed my life.
Whatever has happened to me has affected my memory... to the point that parts of my life are forgotten.
Dream Whisperer, I believe I have been poisoned... will you come to me and mine my mind for the answers?...

MAP


No comments:

Post a Comment