A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Friday, May 29, 2015

THE HOMICIDAL DEAD (12)


Last week, I thought I saw an old friend when I saw a certain zombie.
I was filled with joy with the thought, for about ten seconds...
Just before the creature lunged at me... teeth first....
Reminding me, again, that the creatures hounding me,
Day and night,
Are The Homicidal Dead!

JAC








THE HOMICIDAL DEAD  (12)

As lonely as my days can be, I refuse to give these vexing zombies names.
They are as diverse in hungry death as they were in hungry life.
But, I can't allow my straying imagination to make me lose my self-preservation edge.
The day I become friends with the walking dead is the day I might as well let one of them bite my neck!

JAC

No comments:

Post a Comment