A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, May 3, 2015

HORROR, THY NAME BE... VERIZON


Before I explain where my last two horror postings have been,
I must allow myself this moment of venting!
This is not going to be pretty,
So forgive this writer for being a human being under stress!
Forgive me,
Just for this instance of venting, 
For those of you who are sensitive!



OK,
I feel much better now.
My +Verizon FiOS service has been out since last Thursday night.
My TV and my internet and my telephone all run through +Verizon FiOS!
Of course, +Verizon FiOS's customer service is useless!
A technician did not arrive to make a temporary fix of my issue until today...
SUNDAY!

I missed Bill Mahar on Friday night!
I missed all of the fantastic sports on Saturday...
Including the +San Antonio Spurs loss.
And I missed the goddamn boxing match on Saturday night...
Because my cable was dead!

Why am I so over-the-top angry?
Because I have had this goddamn problem with +Verizon FiOS for 10 fucking years!
And I have had enough!
And I will have it out with +Verizon FiOS tomorrow!

I feel like Chevy Chase at the end of VACATION when he loses his mind and has his cursing fit!

HOLY SHIT!

OK, enough of this!

RLJ

-----------------------------------------------------------


Here are two make-up horror tales,
Plus the story for today,
For the two days I have been absent dealing with +Verizon FiOS's nonsense!

Yea,
They screwed me by taking three days to come here to fix my shit,
But like a persistent vampire out for your blood...
I'll always be back!

RLJ



***




HORROR, THY NAME BE VERIZON!




AND WHEN DOES SLEEP BECOME DEATH
5-1-15

Oh, it is a real horror show when you can’t fall asleep at 4:32 AM!
Lying in your bed, staring up into the darkness where the ceiling is...
Counting sheep and counting beer bottles... sleep does not come to you tonight.
The fact that you have been dead for three weeks does not make matters any better.

AMO







FROM HERE TO THERE
5-2-15

The crimson blood dripped off the carving knife like thick molasses drops off a spoon.
Though the blood is not as sweet and enticing as the caramelized sugar... it did look enticing.
The deranged serial killer decided, for the first time, to take a long lick of the knife blade.
The glazed orgasm washing over her face tells all there is to know... she now has more reason to murder!

MPM






THE LONG SUMMER
5-3-15

The June solstice is rapidly approaching as these Spring days seem to quickly flow by.
On June 21st, I will transform back into my original form... until the winter solstice arrives.
Unfortunately, my were-form transformation takes my mind back to the feral creature I am.
I will pray now... for me to survive the hunters bullets... when they realize I am back again!

ALW



No comments:

Post a Comment