A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, May 10, 2015

CRUISING DOWN THE HIGHWAY AFTER DARK


You might meet me as I pull up to you as you are walking down the road.
You are safe during the daytime hours.
But things are very different if you catch me...
Cruising Down The Highway After dark!

TMK








CRUISING DOWN THE HIGHWAY AFTER DARK
(Fayetteville, N.C.)


Man, oh man, do I love cruising down these dark highways at night... talking into my voice recorder...
Creating a living diary of my covert exploits... collecting the rewards of the thing I do best.
Dear voice recorder diary... I am the best serial killer on the east coast of the USA!
How do I make this claim with such brio... ask hitchhiking victim number 32 tied up in my trunk!

TMK



No comments:

Post a Comment