A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I LOVE THIS APPLICATION


I can talk directly into my phone and record my every word.
It is all about the applications.
It is too much fun telling myself about my day...
And then reminding myself later on of what I have said before.
I have recently discovered another fantastic application.
It has changed my life.
Today, I will tell myself why...
I Love This Application!

OMH









I LOVE THIS APPLICATION

I love my new +iPhone 6 app... I can stalk you with the tap of an onscreen button!
I can scan personal information from you from the other side of the gas pump at the gas station!
You'll never know I have all the information I need to break into your life whenever I decide to!
Gone are the old days when a serial killer had to actually work at being a stealthy murderer like me!

OMH

No comments:

Post a Comment