A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, May 18, 2015

WHAT THE HELL


Langston Smith suddenly died where he stood.
The living never knew where his soul ended up.
And if they did know,
They would double over in painful laughter at the irony of his situation.
Some might scream,
What The Hell?

RLJ










WHAT THE HELL

Well, hell isn't what I thought it would be... by far!
One heart attack later and now I see the fire and the brimstone and the gnashing of teeth?
Fuck that... I'm a black man who survived 62 years on the wild streets of Baltimore, Maryland!
This is hell?... This is a country club compared to the living hell of the life I've live in an American city!

LMS

No comments:

Post a Comment