A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL


This American life can be a real horror show!
To get from here to there can be a gauntlet of death.
Here is one person who is determined to do...
What It Takes To Get To The Next Level!

ENN








WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL

I told myself, at six years old, that I was going to do whatever it takes to get to the next level.
At six years old, I didn't have a concept of what that meant in context to anything in a hard life.
I watched my father get to the next level... I watched the neighborhood street kings get to the next level!
I learned what it takes to get to the next level... and, your blood spilled all over this alleyway is one of the ways!

ENN

No comments:

Post a Comment