A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 16, 2015

CAT'S EYES


If superstition can easily make a man hate another man,
Then how easy is it that superstition twists a man's mind to hate an animal.
And that twisting goes for women's minds, too.
Just ask Martha Jones about her fear of... Cat's Eyes!

SKT







CAT'S EYES

(Dyersburg, Tennessee)



Momma told me cats are evil and if you let one in your house it will eat your soul when you're asleep!
She instilled terror in my heart about cats and, even though I know mom was nutty, I don't want to live with one in my home!
Can cats sense my screwed-up psychological aversion to them... so, they hang out by my glass patio double doors?
It is now 8:32 PM and dark outside... and staring at me, on the other side of the glass, are several pairs of glowing Cat's Eyes!

SKT

No comments:

Post a Comment