A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, November 17, 2015

KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR


In the dark of the night...
When the unlit things skitter and scatter...
When things that love to bait frightened humans make noise...
Comes the ones who try to draw Stephanie Newton out into the open by...
Knocking On The Door At The Midnight Hour!

STN






KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR

(Quincy, Illinois)


Who is that knock, knock, knocking on my back door at this, the midnight hour?
Who is that knock, knock, knocking to awaken me from my deep slumber of this dark night?
Who is that knock, knock, knocking on the back door to my secure, locked, gated backyard?
Who is that knock, knock, knocking on the door... invisible to my security cameras... at this, the midnight hour?

STN

No comments:

Post a Comment