A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Sunday, November 29, 2015

PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD


While the humans sucked down Turkey and dressing the other day,
I was having my own private Thanksgiving dinner.
Oh, I can tell you this...
I had more fun... Playing With My Food!

QMM






PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD

(Hampton, Virginia)


Your blood, so warm, tasted like salty sweet Tomato Juice...
Accented with a twist of lime with a salty sweet tangy chaser!
And when your blood begins to congeal in your veins...
It is a candy treat to suck the yummy chunks through the teeth holes in your neck.

QMM


No comments:

Post a Comment