A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, November 14, 2015

ONE REASON FOR THIS MAN MADE HORROR


I love France.
I visited France a few times in my youth.
The city was fantastic back then and it is obviously more fantastic today!
But is is just plain sad that evil men of evil intent had to attack its most iconic city!
And murder beautiful people just living their lives...
In Paris, France.
The world needs answers for this insanity.
Well, I have... One Reason For This Man Made Horror!

RLJ






ONE REASON FOR THIS MAN MADE HORROR

(Herndon, Virginia)


Murder in the name of a man, or a god, is evil personified!
Striking terror into the hearts and minds of a population this way is sick!
All terrorist must be truly damaged in their minds to attack a nation with bloody horror!
The head of this snake must be cut off... and that head has a name -- RELIGION!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment