A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, November 30, 2015

LESS MISERABLE DURING THE TIME OF WAR


This beautiful place...
Right there on the ocean...
A California dream of a life of fresh air and fresh seafood...
Can hide open wound secrets all so ugly...
Leaving a man...
Less Miserable During The Time Of War!

RLJ






LESS MISERABLE DURING THE TIME OF WAR

(Morro Bay, California)



Its cold out here... under the grimy bridge... suffering as the time of the day drags by!
This raggedy blanket... a covering instead of keeping my heat... I shiver like a mangy dog!
I've heard there's a serial killer about... a vicious murderer of prostitutes and the homeless!
Well, here I am Mr. Killer... abandoned by the VA and the government... awaiting you to come to me and end my endless misery!

SGT. MNB

No comments:

Post a Comment