A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Wednesday, August 10, 2016

COLD SKIN (AN EXCERPT)


Ask yourself this question, unsuspecting men...
Should you ever go home with a beautiful stranger with... Cold Skin?

CEL





COLD SKIN  (AN EXCERPT)

(Cambridge, Minnesota)


I met her perusing the raw meat at the butcher station of the local supermarket a couple of nights ago.
She is beautiful, but her colorless skin, her strong accent and her high class breeding threw me off.
She approached me, said hello in her sweet girly voice and reached out and touched my right hand.
I should have realized the trouble I was in when first I noticed that her hand was covered in... Cold Skin!

CEL

No comments:

Post a Comment