A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Monday, August 15, 2016

I PUT THE KEY TO THE DOOR




I tracked the murderous beast to this abandoned medical building.
I searched and searched until I think I finally cornered it in a room.
I reached up on the shelving above the door and behold... there was the key.
As I placed the key in the lock, all hell broke loose inside my head.
All because... I Put The Key In The Door!

RNM






I PUT THE KEY TO THE DOOR

(Plano, Texas)


I put the key in the door lock and turned it counterclockwise until I heard the lock click.
My mind screamed at me in horror, saying, "Billy, what the hell are you doing, goddamn it!"
Logic continued to berate me with, Don't you hear the growling on the other side, stupid?"
My stakes and the hammer are good weapons, the cross would protect me, the silver bullets in the gun are deadly and... I never listen to logic, anyway!

RNM


No comments:

Post a Comment