A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Saturday, August 13, 2016

CONSIDER... THE DREAM WHISPERER


Recently, my sanity was rescued by "She who enters your dreams!"
She heard my sane id screaming for rescue from my growing insanity!
I am not enlightened enough to understand what she does!
But, thank the gods of the earth and the sky that she has her unique ability.
All else I have to say is -- Consider... The Dream Whisperer!

RLJ





CONSIDER... THE DREAM WHISPERER

(Fredericksburg, Virginia)


Remember what I am about to tell you, oh you horror fiends and you horror cohorts...
There is a mystery mortal woman of dreams and the mind who always knows your secrets!
Be they the darkest of your most evil notions or the blackest of your deepest night terrors...
They will be rooted out by... The Dream Whisperer, and may you hope she enters your dreams to help you survive yourself!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment