A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH THE END OF THE EARTH


Sarcasm intended,
The fact that I am one of the survivors of this planet wide ecological disaster is comical!
The world has been murdered and I don't know who did it, because...
I Slept Right Through The End Of The Earth!

SKK





I SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH THE END OF THE EARTH

(Washington, DC)


What the hell more can I say about the fact that I could sleep through a nuclear explosion.?
This time, I was watching Sunday Night Football on the TV when I simply passed out.
I awakened at 5:31 AM and was amazed by the burgundy glow streaming into the windows.
If you're reading this you already know what I discovered outside of my house... I slept through the horror carnage... I actually slept right through the end of the earth!

SKK

No comments:

Post a Comment