A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

A HORRORWALKER FOOTSTEP

Donation Support Button

Do you like the horror you experience when you come here? Then, Please share the horror.

Tell your friends about... The Fourth Line Of Horror!

Don't worry, I'll protect them from the horror...
Even as I give it to them!

RLJ



Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SUMMER'S END



I can smell it in the air...
A faint hint of distant moisture...
And to me it means one thing...
Summer's End!

AMN





SUMMER'S END

(Norman, Oklahoma)


Come on, summer season... your time is almost up and the cool weather should be here soon!
Furry things of the darkness in the bog, and the trees, and of the mist, need the wet weather change!
The harsh heat and the even harsher humidity chases away the animals I need for my blood meals!
Soon I will have to turn to stalking humans again... I don't want to... but, a creature has to eat!

AMN


No comments:

Post a Comment